</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1155548953030208766?origin\x3dhttp://we-you-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What makes you to have such big

changes?


I don`t like your freshly permed

hair.


I don`t like your new clothing

style.


I don`t like your new talking style.


Because they are not for me.


Is it for that girl??


I can no longer see admiration

from your eyes.


Is it because i am too sick or

you really changed??


Why, J, Why??


It was so stupid of me!!


Tell me should i really stop

wasting my time on you??


Like your look when you`re so

serious...


Like how you behave when you`re so

troubled...


Like the way you behave when i was in

troubles...


Like the way you look when you tried

to try your best.


Are they left in our pastime

memories??


What makes a person to have such

a big change within one day??


What the hell is with you??

I. Love. Myself
12:35 AM



The Fringes of Light

There`s always hope behind the rainbow...

The Cloud

name:Jia
age:20
horo:Scorpio
zodiac:Horse

Loves
myself
the world
my friends and family

Hates
wat i love sumtimes

Wishes
secret

GOSSIPY


LA-LA-LA

Malá noèní hudba - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Links

http://karenklc.blogspot.com/ http://csheng12.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_29.html?zx=ec8f173bb91c0f27

The flying memories

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
May 2009
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011