Monday, November 22, 2010
I know i should stop thinking about you.
But I really need time...
是你的就是你的, 不是你的就要学会放手。
I knew you are not meant for me, but i was too silly.
I just cheated myself and being cheated AGAIN.
This time is really an absurd joke like god want to test me.
I should have told you, i was not waving
to you the first time we saw each other.
I hope that this will come to its end.
WONG YU JIA, this time is the most ridiculous
one in your life!! WTF!!
I. Love. Myself
10:50 PM
The Fringes of Light
There`s always hope behind the rainbow...
The Cloud
name
:Jia
age
:20
horo
:Scorpio
zodiac
:Horse
Loves
myself
the world
my friends and family
Hates
wat i love sumtimes
Wishes
secret
GOSSIPY
LA-LA-LA
Malá noèní hudba - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Links
http://karenklc.blogspot.com/ http://csheng12.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_29.html?zx=ec8f173bb91c0f27
The flying memories
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
May 2009
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011