Thursday, October 7, 2010
What is with this world?
Everyone seems so different...
from the "Human Being" i used to know?
I can`t imagine i actually live in this kind of world..
And the most thrilling part is
I am actually one of them!!
What the hell is going on??
What is with the world??
What is with my world??
Stars are actually bigger than moon recently...
I think the world will soon come to its end bah!!
I. Love. Myself
11:49 PM
The Fringes of Light
There`s always hope behind the rainbow...
The Cloud
name
:Jia
age
:20
horo
:Scorpio
zodiac
:Horse
Loves
myself
the world
my friends and family
Hates
wat i love sumtimes
Wishes
secret
GOSSIPY
LA-LA-LA
Malá noèní hudba - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Links
http://karenklc.blogspot.com/ http://csheng12.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_29.html?zx=ec8f173bb91c0f27
The flying memories
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
May 2009
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011