Sunday, October 31, 2010
It`s a don`t feel like sleeping nite again..
Why is that so??
My mind is full of your images...
Talking crazily to myself just to
stop thinking about you...
Why do you have to do so??
Everytime when i wanted to give up,
you come and distract me again...
I noe you`re busy but i`m not as free
as you thought??
J can you be more considering??
Can you stop being so selfish??
Who am i to you??
Do you really care about how i feel??
Why do u always make me feel like
I`m stupid??
Why do you make me feel love is stupid??
You think i`m too free or too cheap??
You are too nerdy or you`re expert
in this game??
I swear if this game stayed at its stage 1,
I`ll end it on 1/11/2010..
I would just pretend that u enjoy
playing this game...
But i don`t!!
J i don`t!!
I. Love. Myself
3:01 AM
The Fringes of Light
There`s always hope behind the rainbow...
The Cloud
name
:Jia
age
:20
horo
:Scorpio
zodiac
:Horse
Loves
myself
the world
my friends and family
Hates
wat i love sumtimes
Wishes
secret
GOSSIPY
LA-LA-LA
Malá noèní hudba - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Links
http://karenklc.blogspot.com/ http://csheng12.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_29.html?zx=ec8f173bb91c0f27
The flying memories
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
May 2009
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011