I think most of my friends will just think that i`m too irritating. I myself feeling the same thing too i guess i am just getting too tired to continue to behave in such a stubborn way. Actually, is it really stubborn? Assuming i am really that unlucky to continue my study at this kind of place the bird won`t even stop and build their nest here, what would my future to be like? I never think that i would be at here, right here, studying in KL or instead Malaysia. The without noticing cancellation of lecture, talking craps in the lecture, everything is so low efficiency which are the typical Malaysian style. I have had enough with it!! Ok, just skip the topic about my future. Fine. My classmates, or instead my gang, 2 guys, 4 gals. We have the same topic to chat as i can see is because we are all alone, i think we are forced to be in the same gang. What, after 2 weeks i`m looking so forward to see if we would still be in the same gang. Ok, just drop the topic about my future, how would i gonna live in such a boring place which is even worse than Sunway. I admit that entering Sunway is really a wrong choice, it is not the time to regret or blame on anyone now, but i really don want my life to be in miserable or regret anymore. Everything here are just too unreal, i hope that it is all a dream which i would be waking up soon. Just who the hell can get me out of this damn place, i would be too grateful.