</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1155548953030208766?origin\x3dhttp://we-you-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I LOVE YOU, GOD~~~

I also dunno why, have been really unlucky recently...And it really caused my emotion to be not quite stable, I did try hard to make myself calm as to not to influence my mood of studying...Over the week of holiday, think a lot and do a lot...Done the past year questions of pure maths...Keep studying chemistry just hope that could get a good result...As i`ve already wasted my 2 months time to practise piano...

Really dunno how to describe my feeling now...Since the "Lunar July" after i think i met those "brothers" which caused me cannot sleep for the whole nite...After that, my piano teacher scolded me like i am a crap??? Really damn it lah this teacher...I`m thinking of sue her...Sue her... My sister left me to Beijing, which really make me very sad...The only person who i think know me well in this house, left me...Although she`d been in Singapore most of the time...Still, very sad... Then, my mock exam, always late to enter the exam venue...Even try very hard to get there earlier, still met something like traffic jam, the lift broken, the battery of my experiment set broken in the exam(luckily i would still be able to finish the question in time)...Then, the stove, TV, fans, at home all broken at the same time also...Now, something happen on my dad also which i really don wanna mention...And some other troubles which trapped me are caused by myself which i really don wanna mention also as there`re too many of them..

At the beginning of all these dramatic bad things happen on me, i really think that god is not fair...But, no matter how i complain, things do not turn better...Although i hope that it`s the end of my 'bad luck experience', but, if god still wanna test me, i would just accept it and treat it as the test before he wanna choose me to do something...I`m fully prepared to face any of the challenge...Just COME ON!!! But, no matter what, still wanna thanks god to let me noe that, "Luckily, i still have my friends who i noe they will always be there to support me..." And thanks god for giving me a feeling of "finally got the mood to study" and found that my family members are the best in world...People always learn that they`re actually quite lucky when they`re falling to the bottom of their life...Hope that all of these bad things will go through faster then i would be able to see my rainbow soon...After I go through so many things, i think should not just think about that guy, cause he`s not worth...Even when he met me, he`ll choose to go another road just not to meet me...It`s fate...I need to concentrate on my studies...I wanna repay and show my best to those people who help me in studies and also my parents, i wanna tell them i`m worth!!! I wanna score in my exam!!!

**PS: Thanks guys, I think i`m fine lah...As i really concentrate on studies now...

I. Love. Myself
12:26 AM



The Fringes of Light

There`s always hope behind the rainbow...

The Cloud

name:Jia
age:20
horo:Scorpio
zodiac:Horse

Loves
myself
the world
my friends and family

Hates
wat i love sumtimes

Wishes
secret

GOSSIPY


LA-LA-LA

Malá noèní hudba - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Links

http://karenklc.blogspot.com/ http://csheng12.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_29.html?zx=ec8f173bb91c0f27

The flying memories

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
May 2009
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011