First of all, I really do not think i`ll update this blog everyday or even every week...Coz i`m too lazy to do this sort of things...And the purpose of sign up an account of blog is mainly because of my friends...Just that they said i`m an otaku who rarely contact with them and hence, this is considered a platform for us to communicate...And of course u guys can know me better...If i said i`m not good in expressing myself, would everybody boo me? Cause nobody would believe it, isn`t it?Hahaha...Whatever...
This week is my study week...Staying at home, not really sure what i was doing most of the time...I hope that the coming 6 days won`t be wasted, as my result is really lousy...Kind of nervous to sit for the exam...Yesterday, having a great time with my family while celebrating the mooncake festival...Everyone sitting at the round table and having steamboat together...*My favourite style of eating*After dinner, went to garden nearby to play lantern and candles, with my little nephew and sisters...Not really having great time but remind me of some pastime...I was eating mooncake the whole day...Finish all the favours at home...Greentea, and some long long name`s mooncake which really impressed me...Y these people can come out with these kind of names...Weirdos~~~Hahaha...
ok, I think i`ll end my first blog here...Really dunno wat to write as i`m staying at home all days...Maybe something interesting will happen while i go back to school...Everyday is so "interesting" and "unique"..."Looking forward" of what will happen...The exam is coming anyway...May god bless me...Hahaha...